21-22 April 2018
9 am to 5.00 pm
RV Studio, 804, Morya Blue Moon, Plot no: B-57, Off Link Road, Lane Opp Tanishq Jewellers, Andheri West, Mumbai- 400053.
1. Creativity training
- What is creativity and how do you uncover it
- Concept based and fine art photography
- Creativity exercises
2. Concept development
- Coming up with idea- Originality- Following idea through
- Selecting and finding location
- Logistics and process
- Working with natural light
- Working with lighting equipment
- Composition and style
- Working with model, MUA and stylist
- Selecting the images
- Selecting post-production intensity
- Colour correction
- Special effects
- Layers and curves
- Finding your style
Who should attend:
- Amateur photographers interested in learning how to create stories behind their photos irrespective of genre and learn composition, style, lighting and post-production
- Professional photographers wanting to improve quality of their existing body of work and learn new techniques and creative direction
You will get to learn how to plan and execute your shoot from scratch with team of professionals.
Practice to work with model and set the mood of your shoot.
Fees & Seat Booking:
Investment of 14'000 to confirm your seat (100% advance payment)
Registration will be closed by April 16th.
Payment details will be shared.
Fees are non refundable, but can be transferred to another workshop in future in case of last-minute inability to make the workshop.
Fees only include a 2-day workshop - location, team and education provided, light snacks and refreshment.
Fees do not include your travel and accommodation.
What to bring for workshop:
Please bring your laptop with pre-installed Adobe Photoshop special workshop trial (the link for download will be shared on confirmation of your attendance)
Please bring your camera kit: camera, lenses, memory cards, charger etc